The programme for the Innovations in Large-Area Electronics Conference (innoLAE) has been announced by the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics. The conference is being held at Downing College, Cambridge from February 3-4 2015.
Professor Tsuyoshi Sekitani, University of Osaka and Dr Christian Brox-Nilsen from Thin-Film Electronics ASA have been confirmed to deliver keynote talks about Large-Area Electronics (LAE) in bio-electronics and the Internet of Things. Other confirmed talks include speakers from
- Jaguar Land Rover Ltd,
- Robert Bosch GmbH,
- Silvaco Europe Ltd,
- Plastic Logic Ltd,
- Oxford Lasers Ltd,
- Pragmatic Printing Ltd,
- Merck Chemicals Ltd and
- InnovisCoat GmbH
They will report on LAE technologies, business cases, and perspectives and needs from various industry sectors.
Presenters from lead research institutes, academic groups and government agencies include:
- Professor George Malliaris from Ecole des Mines,
- Dr Barbara Stadlober from Joanneum Research,
- Professor Don Lupo from the University of Tampere,
- Professor Martin Taylor from Bangor University,
- Dr Ravinder Dahiya from University of Glasgow,
- Dr Himadri Majumdar from VTT,
- Professor David Worsley from SPECIFIC,
- Pit Teunissen from Holst Centre,
- Matteo Donega and Dr Antony Sou from the University of Cambridge,
- Dr Simon Ogier from CPI,
- Dr Andy Sellars of innovateUK and
- Professors Henning Sirringhaus and Thomas Anthopoulos from the EPSRC Centre for Innovative Manufacturing in Large-Area Electronics.
The conference programme also includes an exhibition, poster session and a gala dinner. The full programme can be downloaded here.
innoLAE 2015 is sponsored by SIJ Technology and Printed Electronics Ltd (Platinum sponsor), NovaCentrix, Plastic Logic (Gold sponsors), PixDro and DZP Technologies (Silver sponsors).
For more information or to register, please visit the conference webpage.